Today I am grateful for:
- My physical body. It is the vehicle through which I can experience physical reality.
- My family and the foundation they provided me this life. Without them I would not have the personality and perspective that I have today.
- My dad. Though you passed away in 1995 your guidance both during life and even in death provided me with some of the most impactful lessons of my lifetime. Your hearty laugh, zest for living, persistence and ability to push the limits of this physical reality even when what you did was against the grain of what society deems “right” is a reminder to me that life is meant to be LIVED not feared. Thank you for that. I love you.
- My guidance (Team). They are my spiritual family, the ones who are always there observing, advising and supporting me through this life. Most never come to know their guidance. They go through life oblivious to the other world/family that is constantly assisting them and loves them unconditionally. For some reason I chose to be close with my Team during this life and though it has its drawbacks and challenges, I cannot imagine my life without them in it.
- Astral travel/OBE. The main tool used by my guidance to communicate and connect with me. It provides me with so much: The ability to meet members of my Team in person which has been a Godsend in times of darkness for me, perspective I would otherwise not have had, numerous lessons and experience, access to other dimensions and realities, and so much more.